Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day SMS

I Salute Ur Father

Pay My Regards To Ur Father
Who Is Tolerating Such A Dumb Duffer Child,
What A Stamina He Has Got..
I Salute Ur Father:p
Happy Father's day

My son and daughter

Superb Lines 4m a father's diary ever n ever-
"my sOn is my sOn till he gets a wife,
But my daughter is my daughter til d end Of my life.."

You've seen me laugh


You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But
thanks and I love you
Happy Father's Day

Your guiding hand


Dad, your guiding
hand on my shoulder
will remain with me forever.
Happy Father's Day

Happy father's day


Some
things
are
just
better
the
way
they
are
like
you!
Happy Father's Day!

Daughter will snag a better husband


Every mother generally hopes that
her daughter will snag a better husband
than she managed to do...
but
she's certain that her boy will never
get as great a wife as his father did.

No comments:

Post a Comment